What the children of InterPlay will be doing...

I put together a nice, thick packet of ordination themed (quiet!) activities to help the under-five-feet-tall crowd make it through the service. (For more information about InterPlay, please see the bottom of the right side bar.) My hope is that children will pay attention to what is going on in the service, but there is some wonderful (if I do say so myself!) things to be learned in the packet as well... one of which is a section on Christian vestments. I have included an ordinand avatar and a liturgical vestment kit to go along with it!

This is the bishop:



This is the priest:


This is the deacon:



And here is the entire kit:



The packet also has a handy-dandy sheet that explains all of the above bits. {Can I just say how much fun it is to cut out albs from card stock at midnight?} But, seriously...

How fun is that?

...and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment