Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

On the right sidebar you will find a link to
the service liturgy, the "chapel" where you can light a candle
(and leave a message!), and a little wit and wisdom from a few favorite saints!

I'm so glad you stopped by - thank you for all of your prayers and support! This road has encompassed a little more than a decade, two denominations, two dioceses, and the constant process of discernment! Through it all I have been so lucky and blessed to have all of you with me... to ask me how the process is going, with endless encouragement... you have helped me know who God created me to be.

And I know that many of you will not be able to be at the ordination service in person. However, we know that The Spirit makes things possible that we would consider impossible. So please browse the right sidebar and participate in any way you feel led! (And please feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this post!)

I will leave you with one of my favorite thoughts from one of my favorite deacons: The Franciscan Four-fold Blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment